Followers

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Angel Baby

Just a quick post with today's card.  Beginning to get worried, two pink cards in two days although you can't see the other at the moment <g>  You will have to wait 4 weeks for that one lol.

I haven't made a baby girl card in a long time so thought for the Digi Darla Challenge of Celebrate it would be the perfect excuse to make one.  It is a bit of a heavy card with a total of 5 layers but I think it turned out rather sweet.  So here it is.  Must apologies for the photo, it is a bit squint - sorry.

Recipe:-
  • While Linen card and pink card from Craft Creations
  • Digi - Angel Baby Stars which was fuzzy cut and the head, limbs and stars also decoupaged
  • Die cuts designed by me and cut on my Black Cat
  • Ribbon from my stash
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful, love the ribbon weave. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, love how you've decoupaged the image and the ribbon looks great too. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You did such a fab job with that image! What a unique card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE pink, so this totally rocks for me. it's darling! can't wait to see the next one.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh! This is so sweet! I just love it!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks for sharing at stamp with fun.
    hugs Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh, what a cute card ..... now who can I ask to have a baby girl 'cos I'd love to give happy new parents a special card like this. The only anomoly - you/pink???? I love your die cuts and the ribbon weaving. Looks simply elegant but you've obviously put a lot of thought into your designing of this card. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, so cute! Just love that DD image :) Thanks for joining us at the Digi Darla challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi