Theme 'Think Pink'Hi folks, hope you are having a good day :) :) For my DT creation this fortnight I have the change to work with an artist I love :) CraftyGirl Creations. CraftyGirls artwork always reminds me of my youth somehow, I think it is all the swirls and doodles that appear in her artwork :) Anyway, this time I am using the image Cause Ribbon Doodle which is perfect for out Think Pink challenge.
I have made simple card as I really wanted the image to be the star of the show. For the lacy edges I used Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders 1, a die I recently bought and I suspect if going to be a favourite :) For the inside and middle layer of the card I used some heart pink paper I have had for ages and ages. The two white layers are white linen card and the top layer is also white linen card covered with lace and finished off with three pink pearl brads. The text was cut using Die'sire - Thinking Of You.
I printed the ribbon image and coloured it with Faber Castell Polychromos. Next was fussy cutting the image and mounting on white card. This was then cut slightly larger than the image. The next layer is the same heart paper I have used throughout and mounted on card before cutting. Finally the bottom layer is white card again. The top two layers were glued together and the foam tape was used between each of the other layers so I have lots of height on the card. To finish off the image I went over the black swirls with a white pen then added Liquid Pearls to each of the leaves and the intersections on the lattice section.
- Image - Cause Ribbon Doodle by CraftyGirl Creations
- Colouring medium - Faber Castell Polychromos
- Dies - Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders 1, Die'sire - Thinking Of You and Spellbinders - Diamond Essence
- From my Stash - Brads, lace and Liquid Pearls
- In the Pink - 2W, 3E, lots of pink – (W1 of 2) #79 1,2,3 of something (in pink of course) (1 LACE, 2 COLOURS, 3 PEARLS)
- Star Stampz Challenge - 2W, E3 SIO - (W1 of 2) Add A Sentiment
- Hiding in my Craft Room W,1E monochromatic
- Little Claire's M,P15, 3E, SIO Lace and Pearls
- Crafting-With-Friends - 2W, 3E - (W2 of 2) Always Anything Goes
- Jo's Scrap Shack - W, 3E - No.108 - Anything Goes
- Wags 'n Whiskers - 2W, 2E, SIO - No. 163 - (W1 of 2) - Use A DieCut
- Inky Chicks W, 3E, cards & altered items - #58 - Think Pink (week 2)
- Unicorn Challenge M, 1st Tuesday of M, E3, No fully digital projects October - Think Pink
- 613 Avenue Create - W - #144 Anything goes or use Pink
- Pile It On - W #89 1, 2, 3 Recipe: 1 of something, 2 of something, 3 of something - (1 LACE, 2 COLOURS, 3 PEARLS)
- Crafter's Cafe (2W, P1/15,E3, F) #134 Breast Cancer Awareness Month